The Dual Port High Pressure is an implantable double-chamber port with a port inlay made of titanium and a plastic casing for the
simultaneous administration of incompatible medication. This port system also permits the high pressure application of a contrast
medium as part of regular tumor assessment.
- The excellent plastic-titanium combination of two materials provides light weight and high safety
- Pressure resistance of the system allows the application of certain substances with high pressure
- Ergonomic flat design allows easy placement and handling
- Palpation of both excellently-palpable port chambers allows for their easy location
- The graduated openings of the catheter lumen ensure that mixing of applied medication is kept to a minimum.
- MRT-compatible with reduced artifact formation (up to 3.0T)
- Simple and easy Click Connector™ provides audible confirmation of secure and reliable fixation of catheter and port.
Port Systems Brochure
- Pressure stability: up to maximum 300 psi with maximum flow rate of 5 ml/s
- Length of catheter: 50 cm
- Dimensions: 41.0 x 26.0 x 12.7 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 9.0 g
- Residual volume per chamber: 0.37 ml
- Septum diameter: each 11.0 mm
- Puncture frequency (non-coring 19-G needle): 500 per chamber
Dual Port HP Ordering Information
|REF||Catheter||ID||OD||OD||Flow Rate||Residual Volume||SP
|616.021.0078-HA||PU Attachable||2 x 1.10 mm||3.2 mm||9.6F||2 x 22 mL/sec||2 x 0.20 mL/10 cm Length of Catheter||Yes
|616.022.0078-HA||PU Attachable||2 x 1.10 mm||3.2 mm||9.6F||2 x 22 mL/sec||2 x 0.20 mL/10 cm Length of Catheter||Yes