Veta™ Peritoneal Dialysis Catheter
Veta™ Peritoneal Dialysis Catheters are intended for acute and chronic access to the peritoneal cavity.
- Silicone material with Radiopaque strip minimizes skin irritation at exit site and helps pinpoint catheter location
- Catheter cuffs provide tissue in-growth for anchoring while providing barrier against infection and preventing leakage of dialysate along catheter track
- Radiopaque Strip helps pinpoint catheter location
- Large spiral flow holes maximize fluid delivery and drainage
- Coiled distal catheter end helps catheter maintain position in pelvic area.
Veta™ Peritoneal Dialysis Catheter Brochure
Veta™ Peritoneal Dialysis Catheter Ordering Information
|Item No.||Description||Length||Box Qty
|M7100||Straight, Double Cuff||42cm||5/Box
|M7200||Curled, Double Cuff||62cm||5/Box